Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A New Case on 5 May 2010, 12-year-old boy

Another mutilation in Mozambique. We are receiving more than one report per month. This time a 12 year old boy was attacked on 5 May 2010. His genitals and eyes were removed. Amazingly...he survived and is in hospital after lying bleeding for 24 hours. One of the attackers confessed to our researcher, we hope to visit the boy in hospital later this week.

We have an interview confession from the person who attacked the 12 year old boy. He describes how he was approached by someone wanting him to assist in this mutilation. "He told me he wanted to work with me on cutting some parts from a child, indicating the size (of the child ed.). He promised that after I took the package and came back (...) he would pay me ($266 ed.). I knew about the existence of a child with those characteristics and I also wanted the money, I did not hesitate". He goes on to say "he said we should avoid killing, the body parts have to be extracted from a living person". The picture above was taken a few weeks ago.

More from the interview confession. He "threw a big stone at the child's chest to make him faint and so that we could work freely. Next, (name removed) gives me the knife and tells me to cut and remove the eyes, threatening me not to give up or fear, for me not to think as a human being and not to see the child as a person in that moment". He goes on "first he removed the eyes of the child, I removed the entire package of the genital organ of the child with the same knife. (...) then he placed the body parts in a plastic bag and he handed it to me sending me to go the the other side, to Malawi". One of our team is hoping to visit this 12 year old boy in hospital in the next few days.

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning
    Thank you for your outstanding efforts in trying to highlight this terrible tradition of mutilation and murder in our country. I have drawn from your report "Trafficking Body Parts in Mozambique and South Africa" for a blog post on the topic and would be pleased to have your opinion of it.
    Please have a look at http://skepticdetective.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/black-magic-or-headology/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, that link is:
    http://skepticdetective.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/black-magic-or-murder/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I studied at Santa Fe College. It's no secret that most graduate students interested assignment writing help during their studies. Do you

    ReplyDelete
  4. All thanks to Dr OKOYE for helping me to enlarge my penis if you also need Dr OKOYE's help you can contact him, via Dr Okoye contact drokoyesnaturals@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348109476757

    ReplyDelete